Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Double Princess Party !

It’s been a while I haven’t done any updates to my site.

The other day I was so physically exhausted, I came home, had a quick bite of take-out pizza, showered and simply collapsed into bed.

Right before heading to bed, Brandon came up to me and asked me to read him a story. I explained to him that Mommy just wasn’t feeling well. So what does he do?..HE decides to read to me. I fell asleep to the sweet sounds of “What NOT to eat- A Dieter’s guide to Fast Food”. Aahhh..Such is the life of a working mother these days.

On Saturday, March 28th, 2009. We celebrated Aishlea and Berlynn’s 2nd Birthday. It was a day of Big Fun. Even our temperamental Montreal weather bestowed on us a rare, sunny afternoon.


There are many of you who haven’t seen what the girls look like since my last update. My message to you is….JOIN FACEBOOK ALREADY!...All of my albums are posted for my family and friends.


"Gramma Lee lee"



Uncle Neil


















Here is Brandon beating this piñata to shreds.

Aishlea and her half-hearted attempt.

Double Princess Cakes

Grandparents

Uncle Neil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home